Wednesday, November 1st, 2017
Thinking about visiting Florida? A lot of people live here and love it. Just like any other state, there are many benefits to spending time here in sunny, beautiful Florida. Below we’ll look at some of the benefits of visiting Florida so that you can see what you’re missing out on.
- Most of the days, it’s sunny and hot. Along with having a more pleasant atmosphere, this will mean that you are able to plan outdoor events knowing that you’ll likely have good weather for it.
- You don’t have to worry about scraping the ice off the windows of your car. Hate dressing in heavy clothes? Chances are that you won’t have to do it in Florida.
- If you love beaches, you’re going to find a lot of them here. There are also a lot of state parks. Even those who live inland, Florida’s shape means that you’re not going to be really far from the beach. Usually you’re able to go to the coast and come back all in just a couple of hours.
- It’s a great place if you love to sail, dive, yacht, swim or go on a cruise because of the scenery and warm water and weather. Plus you can go surfing as well!
- If you love outdoor sports like tennis and golf, you’re going to love it here. There are a lot of facilities that you can use and because of the weather, you’ll be able to play anytime of the year.
- There are many theme parks that you can go to with your family along with other recreational venues. You’re never going to be bored.
- There are a lot of exotic and interesting animal life.
- A lot of springs rivers, lakes and nature trails you can explore along with the beautiful Florida Everglades.
- There is a very diverse population, many people of all ethnicities and ages.
- It’s a great family environment all around
There are many advantages to visiting Florida, and everyone who either lives here or vacations here, loves it here. Marco Island specifically is a very good vacation destination. Just as is listed above, there are many things to do here to make your vacation that much more enjoyable. So if you’re looking for your next spot to vacation, don’t make the mistake of passing on Florida.
Visiting Marco Island?
We specialize in vacation and annual rentals.
Marco Island Vacation Properties® is family owned and operated, and we’ve been introducing visitors to this tropical wonderland since 1989. We don’t just hand you the keys and say, “Enjoy your stay.” We’re available around the clock to answer any and all questions, from “How to access the internet?” to “Where do we go to get the best ice cream?” We have a full team eager to help. We give you maintenance and housekeeping support, babysitting and grocery shopping services and much more.